API – List of surveys
- To get the list of surveys you need to send GET request to the following URI http://localhost:8080/api/rest.php/polls
- The request must contain the headings Content-Type: application/json;charset=UTF-8 and Authorization: Bearer xxxxxx.
curl 'http://localhost:8080/api/rest.php/polls' -H 'Authorization: Bearer xxxxxx' -H 'Content-Type: application/json;charset=UTF-8'
- In case of successful request (HTTP response code - 200), the following result will be returned:
- survey array
- pagination object (information about the number of pages, the current page, the number of surveys)
- counter object (information about the number of surveys)
The request supports filtering by the following fields:
title - Title
tags - Tags
Example of a request with a search by tag:
- In case of error (HTTP code response - 400) it returns JSON object with information about the error