In LMS Collaborator, you can create position profiles. You can view the existing profiles and create new ones in the Development - Management - Position profiles menu:
The "Position profiles" page displays a list of available position profiles on the portal. The page displays the following information:
- (1) Profile title
- (2) List of positions included in the profile
- (3) Competencies selected for this profile
- (4) Creation date
- (5) Profile publication status (published / unpublished)
- (6) Profile editing button
- (7) Button for profile duplication
- (8) Button for removing a profile
- (9) "Reset filter" function
- (10) "Create" button for adding a new profile
Creating a new profile #
To create a new profile, click the "Create" button on the "Position profiles" page
After clicking the "Create" button, the "Create a profile" page will open.
First of all, you need to specify the Title (1) of the new profile. Optionally, you can add Description (2), Objectives (3) and Obligations (4) of the position for which the profile is being created. A required step is Choosing a position (5) that will be included in the new profile. Also, when creating a new profile, you can specify Competencies (6) required for this position.
To use the new profile in the future, you need to check the Publish (7) checkbox and click the Save (8) button.