Notifications for work tasks
There are several types of notifications for Work tasks:
- Assignment of the work task;
- Changes in the work task;
- Changes in work tasks that the user is monitoring;
- Reminder of the deadline for the work task.
After creating a task, a notification about the task assignment will be immediately sent to the assigned user.
In the process of working on the task, changing the status and reassigning the task to another user to whom the task is currently assigned, notifications about changes are also sent.
If the work task has a deadline, a reminder will be sent to the work task performer that the work task expires today.
- the end date does not match the creation date (i.e. it is not sent for tasks that were created today for today);
- the task status does not correspond to closed.
For observers (find more in Watch the work task), a message is sent once a day with a list of work tasks that had updates for the previous day.