Adding personal tasks for Personal plans
Personal tasks are personal tasks that the user or their manager/administrator sets for themselves (e.g., read a book, give a presentation, learn how to work with a new program).
To add Personal Task to a user's Personal plan you need to:
- switch to Task management - Personal plans menu
- find a user in the table and go to their Personal plan
- press the Add button
- add Own task to the user's Personal Plan
(1) - select the type of task Own task;
(2) - add a Title;
(3) - select a task type (find more in Creating types for personal tasks);
(4) - add Description;
(5) - add task content - using the WYSIWYG editor you can insert images, videos, links, change color and font size into the text;
(6) - add Completion threshold (default is 0);
(7) - if you want to attach a file;
(8) - specify identification tags;
(9) - specify the Deadline;
(10) - indicate Evaluation method - self-assessment or curator evaluation (find more in Checking personal tasks by the curator );
(11) - saving button.
The "Deadline" block - settings of task execution time limit. There are three settings available:
- unlimited - default setting, no time limit on tasks;
- ... days since assignment - relative time of passage (N days since assignment);
- completion date - limiting the task to a specific date.
The "...days since assignment" setting is available only for My tasks that are used in individual plan templates.
The deadline of their tasks is displayed on the main page of the user's PDP:
The user is sent a reminder of approaching due dates by the Tasks - Tasks deadline expires template.
The "Tasks Reminder" option in training tasks is responsible for sending such notifications (find more in Tasks Reminder).