Learning paths is a tool for automatic task assignment that can be used to automate the adaptation of newcomers and to form a talent pool by building employee development paths.
When a user is assigned to a path, their path starts with the "Start" block. Then, as the task blocks are completed, the path to the other blocks is opened to them. You can:
- indicate where the path will lead if the task is completed successfully or unsuccessfully;
- determine which group of tasks will be assigned if the user fails to pass the Quiz, a separate topic of the Complex quiz, or receives a low score on the Checklist;
- automatically hold the user until he successfully completes all necessary tasks;
- open and close access to blocks after a set period of time;
- create highly complex paths or link many small ones into one system.