Employees of the company can work in different cities. Therefore, the LMS Collaborator system provides the City attribute.
The Cities page contains a list of all cities added to the system for all time.
You can go to the page Cities like this:
(1) - Name- city search by name
(2) - Reset filters -reset filters by name
(3) - Edit - editing the name of the City
(4) - Remove - remove the City from the list
(5) - Create - button to create a new City
(6) - Remove - group deletion of Cities with checkboxes checked. This button appears only when the City is selected in the checkbox.
Cities are being added to the list:
- while importing users along with user data
- may be created manually
To create a new city in the list, you need to click the create button - + in the upper right corner and enter the name on the page of creating.
If the city is added during import along with the user, and then the user is deleted - the city remains permanently in the list until it is manually deleted from the table.