A Success overview graph chart and a Workshop request number graph visually represent information about the progress of the workshop.
The Success overview graph is plotted against the status of task completion by users.
- Assigned - the number of users assigned to the task.
- In progress - the number of users who are in the process of going through the workshop task.
- Failed - the number of users who have not successfully completed the task. Task completion status - Failed
- Successfully - the number of users who have successfully completed the task. The status of the task in such users is "Completed"
Graph Workshop request number - the graph shows how and when users have accessed the task. The graph is plotted from the first access to the task. To get information for another period you need to set filters in the table with users. The graph reacts to all changes in filters. The graph displays two types of data:
- Number of requests - bar graphs that show the number of times a task has been opened (Must match the data in Report appeals to tasks)
- User number - a line graph which indicates the number of users who have passed the task in relation to the dates.
Statistics - the number of users in relation to the status of the task
- Number of assigned users
- Completed the task successfully
- Task was not opened
- Failed the task
- In progress
- On check
Next the table with the users assigned to the task is displayed. Basic information about the users (avatar, first and last name, position, city, department, tags, assignment date, completion date) and the results of the task (status, result, new comments, link buttons to correspondence and scoring for each user) are available here.