Email with login details
Letter with login data is sent automatically after user registration in the system:
- After import, if the template "User was added after import " is enabled. Read more here: Notification templates setting.
An example of a letter can be found in the article Notification templates for Users
- After adding a profile manually, if after saving the profile the Administrator confirms sending the email on the page Users:
After refreshing the page, the message will disappear and it will be impossible to resend the letter.
The exception is if following requirements are met during import:
- The fake email is being changed to a valid one;
- The user has never signed in;
- The password not changed;
- The password in the import file is empty.
If these conditions are met, a random password will be automatically generated. It can be sent via the button Send E-mail with login details in the Users list (Menu: User Management - Users).
After the user has signed in or had their password changed, the button disappears.
An example of a letter can be found in the article Notification templates for Users. Template name: Users - User has been added after import.